The Data Source is the hub of all sources added for crawling. You can also opt to index subdomains. A simple way for you to index various disparate data sources and have a centralized outlook on the metrics involved to ensure proper scaling of the business.
Add / edit Data Sources
- To Create a New Data Source, Go to the Collection tab provided in the side navigation bar.
- Click on Data Source. You will see a button that reads “New Data Source”
- Enter the URL of the Data Source that should be crawled or indexed.
- Schedule the frequency of crawling required for the source. It can be daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Complete the action by saving it. You can also choose to add multiple data sources by choosing to add a field option.
Manage Data Sources
You can choose to edit or delete the existing data source by the different action icons provided in the table.
It should be noted that the Data Source URL can’t be changed once submitted. The interval can be altered to fit your requirement.
Limit Indexing process
The crawling interval is the frequency of source crawling by search engine spiders, determined by various factors. At Keyspider, the crawling depends on the interval you choose – daily, weekly, or monthly.